Thursday, November 01, 2007

We are who we were, so hold on

Pain is your friend.
When you feel pain, you know you're still alive.


Im so bored. Im so bored. Im so bored. Im so bored. Im so bored. Im so bored. Im so bored. Im so bored. Im so bored. Im so bored. Im so bored. Im so bored. Im so bored. Im so bored. Im so bored. Im so bored. Im so bored. Im so bored. Im so bored. Im so bored. Im so bored. Im so bored. Im so bored. Im so bored. Im so bored. BOREDDD!

& I still can go on & on ranting about it forever.
:D :D

I dont like holidays lah. Why? I can get really bored.
I like & love holidays lah. Why? I can play like omgosh.

HAHAHAH.


Hello all! Today, went to school for lessons. Ugh tiring.
Immediately after Chinese Os, Chinese teacher gave us homework.
We havent even rest! Lessons was so boring D: Even a looney can go lunatic.

-________________-"


Sharon & I got bored, so we went to the toilet to kill time.
We only ponned lessons for 10 minutes :)


She attitude me seh.


:D

Had FNN lessons. Mdm Aishah is taking over Mr Faizal, temp.
We're supposed to learn how to use whisking method.
& we're making, Swiss Roll! Btw we got scolded for being late D:


HOI! Dont use handphone during class lah.


You can see Jianhao, Linda, Joelle & Jamiatul, who's bending down :D


My FNN partner & I sneaked a shot (x


After making the sponge cake, lay out the sugar.


The spongey cake!


Cut it out & lay them flat onto the sugar base.


Put in the jam! You can put whatever fillings too.


Roll Em' up! Eh, you need skills okay :D

Okay, after I served it. Washed up, cleaned & outta the kitchen.
Maths lessons, we got let off early by Mdm Chang! By 15 minutes.
Hahah she's the bestttt! Homed & Im here blogging now.

Please compare/rate/comment etc etc my Swiss Roll!
The first 3 pictures arent mine, duhhhhh.




The strawberry layer is sososo thick!


Yum.

& mine?


MY SWISS ROLL! Not bad right? Not below average right?
Im just making myself feel good by saying that.

Oh, now you'll all see my 2 big fugly faces. LOL.
Not to show off lah, just take a look at my red red hair!




I covered my face cos my face looks ugly when its near.
HAHAH. I dont take zhilian (self) shots of myself k :D

MY COPPER RED HAIR.
Hohohoh.
Hope the dye doesnt come out or something. Cca + School tomorrow.
Bye all.


I don't know, I really dont. You don't get it.
You dont get how I feel. Maybe we're trying, trying very hard.
But we just cant get it. I dont know what Im feeling now either.


You don't need anyone to tell you who you are or what you are.
You are what you are.

No comments: